[gofriends] Re: Fwd: Web tool to replace GOFigure?

Kimberly Van Auken vanauken at caltech.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:23:42 PST 2007

Dear Alexander,

Thanks for writing to the GO.

I'm forwarding your query on to the gofriends mailing list to see if anyone
is aware of a tool like GOFigure where you can choose the GO category you
want returned prior to running a batch search with FASTA files.

This may be a feature we could consider adding to the BLAST search on
the AmiGO site.

Regards,
Kimberly Van Auken

Database Curator, WormBase