GO website shutdown on Wednesday, February 28th

Karen Christie kchris at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Feb 22 16:12:31 PST 2007

Hello,

The GO website will be temporarily unavailable on Wednesday, February 28th
due to scheduled software upgrades on our servers.  This shutdown will
begin at approximately 8:00 AM PST (11:00 AM EST, 4:00 PM GMT, and 1:00 AM
March 1st JST) and take approximately 5 hours.

During this time, the AmiGO browser (http://amigo.geneontology.org/), the
FTP site (ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/), and the CVS repository
(http://www.geneontology.org/GO.CVS.help.shtml) will still be available.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,

-Karen

  Karen Christie, Ph.D., Database Curator
  Saccharomyces Genome Database