GO CVS and FTP site shutdown on March 1st

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Tue Feb 27 13:21:31 PST 2007

Hello,

The GO CVS server (cvs.geneontology.org), the GO CVSweb (http://
cvsweb.geneontology.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ ) and the FTP server
(ftp.geneontology.org) will be temporarily unavailable on Thursday,
March 1st due to scheduled software upgrades on our servers.   This
shutdown will begin at approximately 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST, 8:00
PM GMT, and 5:00 AM March 1st JST) and take approximately 2 hours.

During this time, the GO website (http://www.geneontology.org/) and
the AmiGO browser (http://amigo.geneontology.org) will be available.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best,

Rama

+--- O---O
       o-o         Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
        O          Saccharomyces Genome Database
       o-o         Department of Genetics,
      o---o       Stanford University
     o----o       Stanford, CA 94305-5120
    O----O       Ph: 650.725.8956