Eukaryotic Genome Annotation course at TIGR

Hannick, Linda lhannick at tigr.org
Thu Jan 18 08:19:06 PST 2007

FYI:

Eukaryotic Genome Annotation and Analysis Course

TIGR is offering a new three-day course in Eukaryotic Genome Annotation
and Analysis. This course will familiarize attendees with TIGR's
eukaryotic annotation methods, tools and computational pipeline for
annotation, including our manual annotation tool Manatee
<http://manatee.sourceforge.net/> <http://manatee.sourceforge.net/>  .
In this class you will learn about many of the searches, tools, and
processes we use to annotate, analyze and compare eukaryotic genomes,
including a session on GO.

This course is aimed at researchers, post-doctoral fellows, university
faculty, students and others who desire to better understand how genes
and other features of genomes are predicted, and how to understand and
make better use of the vast amount of information flowing from genome
projects.

Upcoming Dates for the Course

The course is offered on the following dates at TIGR's Rockville, MD, US
Campus:
March 6-8, 2007
June 26-28, 2007

Sept. 18-20, 2007

Tuition of $595.00 includes all class materials and lunch each day.

For more information, see the website:
http://www.tigr.org/edutraining/training/eukaryotic_annotation.shtml,
<http://www.tigr.org/edutraining/training/eukaryotic_annotation.shtml,>
or call Anna von Arx at 301-795-7943.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda I. Hannick, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Analyst
The Institute for Genomic Research (TIGR)

Rockville, MD 20850 USA
301-795-7857 voice
301-838-0227 fax