GO database downloads

Mike Cherry cherry at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:39:38 PST 2007

Sorry if you have tried to use the archive.godatabase.org host over
the past day.  The name was accidently deleted from the Internet.
That hostname should be coming back now, this might take several
hours depending on your location.  However, we will be moving to a
new hostname that should have be vulnerable to this type of accident.

  http://archive.geneontology.org/

The new hostname is now in use for hyperlinks from the GO web site.
Please let me know if you cannot get either of the hostnames to work.

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org