textspresso query

Fiona McCarthy FMcCarthy at cvm.msstate.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:01:04 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Carl Schmidt is a researcher at the University of Delaware who has been
doing a great deal of work to put together resources for avian
researchers. He is interested in using Textpresso and would like to
contact GO annotation groups that are using Textpresso and has already
done some preliminary work to look at using Textpresso for chicken
literature.

Could those of you who use Textpresso to assist with annotation please
contact Carl? His email is:
schmidtc at udel.edu

thanks,
Fiona McCarthy