textspresso query

ranjana ranjana at caltech.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:33:35 PDT 2007

Hello Carl and Fiona,
We use Textpresso routinely at WormBAse here for different kinds of
curation including GO curation.  The team that developed Textpresso is
also based here, making it convenient for us to pester them with questions!
The person to e-mail about Textpresso is Michael (mueller at caltech.edu).
PLease feel free to e-mail us curators too , if you have any questions.

Cheers
Ranjana Kishore

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org