textspresso query

Mike Cherry cherry at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:41:48 PDT 2007

One thing to note is that a new version of Textpresso will be
released soon by Michael Mueller.  I suggest that you wait for this
new version.  There are several differences and so you will be
redoing some of your setup.  The new version is also faster.  With
that said it would be appropriate to look at the current textpresso
release because there are utilities that are needed by textpresso
that are not included.  You'll need to download and setup those
utilities.

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org