[gofriends] tool to visualise terms in GO tree

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 25 07:43:10 PDT 2007

Hello - does anyone have a tool that would be able to help this user please?

thanks,

Jane

contactName: Kangwen Deng
contactEmail: dengk at wyeth.com <mailto:dengk at wyeth.com>
contactText: Suggestion needed!
I applied sigPathway analysis to my microarray (rat affy 230.2.0)results
and got a list of GO terms that are over-represented. What I want to do
is: link all these GO terms to visulize them in a GO tree. DO you know
which tool can do this? Thanks.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org