[gofriends] tool to visualise terms in GO tree

Steven Maere steven.maere at psb.ugent.be
Fri May 25 07:57:15 PDT 2007

Hi Kangwen,

You can probably use BiNGO, which is a plugin for the visualization
platform Cytoscape. See http://www.psb.ugent.be/cbd/papers/BiNGO/

Best,

Steven

Jane Lomax wrote:
> Hello - does anyone have a tool that would be able to help this user
> please?
>
> thanks,
>
> Jane
>

> contactName: Kangwen Deng
> contactEmail: dengk at wyeth.com <mailto:dengk at wyeth.com>
> contactText: Suggestion needed!
> I applied sigPathway analysis to my microarray (rat affy
> 230.2.0)results and got a list of GO terms that are over-represented.
> What I want to do is: link all these GO terms to visulize them in a GO
> tree. DO you know which tool can do this? Thanks.

Steven Maere, PhD

Dept. of Plant Systems Biology
Bioinformatics & Evolutionary Genomics research group
Ghent University / VIB
Technologiepark 927
B-9052 Gent	BELGIUM
tel: +32 9 331 3692