[gofriends] google Document-comments please

Doug howe dhowe at cs.uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 1 12:26:15 PDT 2007

Again,  my apologies.  The following was posted to an incorrect
distribution list.  Please disregard.

-Doug

Sue and I have begun commenting on the Google doc outline for the
Biocuration Meeting Review.  Please visit the document and insert your
comments as soon as possible.  This is going to be a fairly expedited
production process!

We would like to send an outline or rough draft to Phil Campbell, the
Editor at Nature, on Friday, Nov. 9th.

Thanks,
   Doug

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org