[gofriends] GO tool required to create GO pie chart from set of GI numbers

E Dimmer edimmer at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 02:20:53 PST 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know of a tool that could help Mark's query (below)?
If so, we would be grateful if you could send any details.

Thanks,
Emily

contactName: Mark Ross
contactEmail: mross7 at gmu.edu
contactText: Can I enter protein database GI numbers, such as from the
NCBI database, and retrieve GO annotations?  If so, how can I do this?
My goal is to produce the often seen pie chart representations of
protein categorization from a broad protein analysis (biol. process,
function or compartment).  Thank you for your help.  - Mark

--
    Emily Dimmer
    email:  edimmer at ebi.ac.uk
Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org