[gofriends] GO tool required to create GO pie chart from set of GI numbers

Ana Conesa aconesa at cipf.es
Thu Nov 22 02:54:18 PST 2007

Hi Mark

You can use Blast2GO for this (www.blast2go.org) . Simply create a file
with your identifiers, import in Blast2GO.
You should create then a Combined Graph and subsequently a Pie chart of
your GO term assignments. Note that you can create Pies both per GO
level or a "multilevel pie", which takes the lowest term in each branch
that fulfills given number of annotated proteins.

Best wishes

Ana Conesa

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org