[gofriends] EST-to GO

Stefan Goetz sgoetz at cipf.es
Wed Oct 10 02:43:48 PDT 2007

Hi Saurabh,
you could have a look at www.blast2go.org, a quite user friendly
application giving you insights in the functional categories present in
your data. You can import your already made annotations (or generate
them new with b2g)  and generate GO DAG graphs, bar- or pie charts. You
will find a tutorial with a short "Quick-start" on how to use B2G on our
web page.
Best regards,
Stefan Goetz

Saurabh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I transferred the GO terms to a set of ESTs via similarity to Uniprot
>  entries. I further want to classify/cluster my ESTs (with a graphical
> output) on the basis of the GO categories. Can anybody suggest a tool
> for this or should I go ahead a design a script to do that?
>

> Rgds
>

> Saurabh

Stefan Götz
Bioinformatics Department
Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe (CIPF)
C/E.P. Avda. Autopista del Saler, 16-3 (junto Oceanográfico)
46013 Valencia, Spain
Tel: +34 963289680 Ext. 1011
Fax: +34 963289574
E-Mail: sgoetz at cipf.es