[Gofriends] GO annotation in tab-delimited format

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 03:05:16 PST 2008

Dear Shameer,

You can download tab-delimited flat files of GO annotations from the GO
repository from this web page:

   http://www.geneontology.org/GO.current.annotations.shtml

Or, if you prefer, the same files are available by FTP and anonymous CVS,
as described here:

   http://www.geneontology.org/GO.downloads.ftp.cvs.shtml

If you need the GOA UniProt annotation file, we strongly recommend the FTP
download, because the file is so big that only FTP works well with it.

The file format is documented here:

   http://www.geneontology.org/GO.format.annotation.shtml

If you have any further questions about the annotation files or their
contents, you can reach us via the GO helpdesk at
<gohelp at geneontology.org>.

Regards,
Midori

Midori A. Harris, Ph.D.