[gofriends] Downtime for GO FTP and CVS services

Eurie Hong eurie at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 7 11:35:48 PST 2008

The following services will be unavailable Monday, January 7th
starting at 12:00 noon PST (3:00 PM EST, 8:00 PM GMT, and 5:00 AM
January 8th JST) for emergency maintenance:

FTP server (ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/)
GO database archive site (http://archive.godatabase.org)
Web access to the CVS repository (http://cvsweb.geneontology.org/cgi-
bin/cvsweb.cgi/)
Anonymous access to the GO CVS

During this time, the AmiGO database (http://www.godatabase.org/) and
GO web pages (http://www.geneontology.org/) will be available.

We expect the work to take approximately 5 hours but we will make
every attempt to keep it as short as possible.

We apologize for short notice and for any inconvenience this may cause.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org