[gofriends]

Helen Parkinson parkinson at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 00:14:45 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to draw your attention to the ISMB call for papers:

 ISCB ANNOUNCEMENTS AND U P D A T E S ::

ISMB 2008, July 19-23, Toronto, Canada

Call for Papers Closing in One Week

www.iscb.org/ismb2008/sub_papers.php

Paper Submission Deadline: January 16, 2008

Robert Stevens and I are co-chairing the databases and ontologies session
and we invite you to submit papers on these themes to help us build a
stimulating session.

We look forward to seeing you in Toronto http://www.iscb.org/ismb2008/

best regards

Helen Parkinson and Robert Stevens