[gofriends] GO visualisation tool?

Rachael Huntley huntley at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 08:00:23 PST 2008

Hi Jim,

He has done a microarray experiment and wants to cluster the genes
according to GO, so he wants to see the GO tree with the genes displayed
under the GO terms they are annotated to. I don't think AmiGO does this
sort of thing.

Rachael.

--

Do you need any additional GO annotation resources?
Which proteins would you like annotated with GO?

Let us know in the GOA User Survey, available at http://www.ebi.ac.uk/GOA/contactus.html

E-mail: huntley at ebi.ac.uk

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org