[gofriends]

Sorin Draghici sod at cs.wayne.edu
Sun Jan 13 20:28:57 PST 2008

Rachel,

I think both Onto-Express (OE) and its stand  alone version,  OE2GO, allow you
to use arbitrary annotations and visualize the GO DAG.

Regards,

Sorin

Sorin Draghici, Ph.D.

Director of the Bioinformatics Core, Karmanos Cancer Institute

Associate Professor		Tel: (313) 577-5484
Dept. of Computer Science	Fax: (313) 577-6868
Wayne State University
5143 Cass Ave, Room 431 State Hall,
Detroit, MI, 48202
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Sorin/index.htm (personal)
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Projects.htm (lab)

Check out my recent book: Data Analysis Tools for Microarrays:
http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=C3154&parent_id=&pc=

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org