[gofriends] GO visualisation tool?

Sorin Draghici sod at cs.wayne.edu
Sun Jan 13 20:38:46 PST 2008

Hi,

A list of such tools together with an extensive discussion is available in:

Purvesh Khatri and Sorin Draghici. Ontological analysis of gene expression data:
current tools, limitations, and open problems. Bioinformatics, 21(18):3587-95,
September 2005.

The paper is available here:

http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/papers/Ontological_analysis.pdf

Regards,

Sorin Draghici, Ph.D.

Director of the Bioinformatics Core, Karmanos Cancer Institute

Associate Professor		Tel: (313) 577-5484
Dept. of Computer Science	Fax: (313) 577-6868
Wayne State University
5143 Cass Ave, Room 431 State Hall,
Detroit, MI, 48202
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Sorin/index.htm (personal)
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Projects.htm (lab)

Check out my recent book: Data Analysis Tools for Microarrays:
http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=C3154&parent_id=&pc=

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org