[gofriends] array analysis tools: request to developers

Fiona McCarthy FMcCarthy at cvm.msstate.edu
Wed Jan 16 11:30:43 PST 2008

Hi All,

We will be running a 1 1/2 day GO Training course at Mississippi State on
21-22 May, 2008. This will be in conjunction with the international
conference “Delivering Value from Avian Genomics” (May 19-20, 2008). Many
of the conference attendees have array datasets that they will be using GO
to functionally model.

I would like to extend to tool developers the opportunity to attend this
workshop and demo your tool for the avian community.

Naturally not everyone will be able to attend but if your tool can be used
for gene expression/microarray analysis of avian datasets (eg. includes
avian GO annotations) then please contact me and I will do my best to
ensure that attendees have a list of potential tools that they can use.

Please contact me if you are interested.

thanks,
Fiona

The AgBase Databases
Department of Basic Sciences