[gofriends] Announcement: General OBO to Topic Maps conversion available

Aki Kivelä akivela at gripstudios.com
Wed Jan 23 03:13:43 PST 2008

Hello

I would like to announce we have specified and implemented general
OBO flat file to Topic Maps (ISO 13250) conversion. Conversion
feature is a part of Wandora application. Application is free for non-
commercial and research use.

As a demonstration we have converted The Gene Ontology to a topic
map. The application and the topic map conversion of GO are
downloadable at

http://www.wandora.org
http://www.wandora.org/wandora/wiki/index.php?title=Topic_map_conversi
on_of_Gene_Ontology

I would appreciate feedback and suggestions for improvements.

Best Regards,
Aki Kivelä
Grip Studios Interactive Inc.
Kristianinkatu 15