[Gofriends] survey of chicken & cow array usage

Fiona McCarthy FMcCarthy at cvm.msstate.edu
Wed Jun 11 15:23:06 PDT 2008

Hi All,

We are currently providing functional annotation (GO) for gene products
represented on chicken & cow arrays. To prioritize our efforts, we would
like know which arrays these communities are currently using.

You can help us by completing the polls found here:
Chicken Array Usage
http://doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=zwvmhpt5t23tvfv8

Bovine Array Usage
http://doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=ezwu46625934bzk4

These polls contain arrays in the Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO) Database.
If the array you are using is not represented, please tell us by adding a
comment underneath on the page.

(If you are uncomfortable with adding your name, please feel free to use
initials or etc.)

Please help by passing this email on to your colleagues using arrays who
are not members of this newsgroup.
thanks
Fiona McCarthy

The AgBase Databases