[Gofriends] AmiGO - display multiple ontology possible?

Seth Carbon sjcarbon at berkeleybop.org
Wed Dec 9 11:21:15 PST 2009

Zhiliang,

Unfortunately, to accomplish this with AmiGO at the present time, you
would need to merge both ontologies into the same database--possibly a
difficult as they'd also need to share the same namespace.

Alternatively, you could easily have multiple AmiGO installations on the
same server--the install.pl script is designed to be able in install
separate installations.

Best wishes,

-Seth