[Gofriends] OpenSearch plugins and Dashboard widget available for beta testing

Seth Carbon sjcarbon at berkeleybop.org
Wed Jul 1 18:47:21 PDT 2009

GO Friends,

For people interested in participating, I wanted to open the beta
testing of the GO OpenSearch plugins and Dashboard widget to a wider
audience for feedback. These will allow you to search the GO from the
comfort of your toolbar (or dashboard for Safari users).

More information, including installation instructions (which we would
also like feedback on), can be found on the wiki:

        http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/AmiGO_Manual:_OpenSearch

Please keep in mind that this is a beta service and some caveats may
apply:

        http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/AmiGO_Labs

Best wishes,

-Seth Carbon