[Gofriends] [hcls] Re: FW: Alert: proposal to remove underscores from rootterm names

Judith Blake Judith.Blake at jax.org
Thu Jun 4 11:45:49 PDT 2009

I think this was basically a 'consistency' call.  Perhaps Doug could say if he was having specific problems, or did he 'notice' the difference and make the comment from that.

I don't mind consistency as a general principle, but not as an over-riding 'rule'. Here it is seems that practicality resulting from historical precedence should guide us not to make an 'expensive' change here.

Judy