[Gofriends] Alert: proposal to remove underscores from root term names

Sorin Draghici sorin at wayne.edu
Thu Jun 4 12:52:53 PDT 2009

Midori,

The Onto-Tools should be ok with the proposed changes. I bet that
somebody, somewhere did hard code these :-), but it should not be a
big deal to fix the source code since we know exactly what to look for.

However, if you decide to go ahead with it, I propose to make this
change together with other necessary changes, next time GO needs a
major overhaul. The overhead of switching somebody from whatever they
are doing to fixing this is not justified for this issue alone.

All the best,

Sorin Draghici