[Gofriends] Canceled: proposal to remove underscores from root term names

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 01:55:15 PDT 2009

Dear GO and Friends,

indicated that removing underscores from root term names would cause
problems that would outweigh the benefits.

We therefore withdraw the proposal, and will not change the root term
names.

Thanks you for considering the proposal, and for your prompt replies.

Midori
on behalf of GO's ontology developers