[Gofriends] broken dbxref

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 08:25:47 PDT 2009

I have replaced the broken URL with an ISBN; the corrected GO file will be
committed to the repository by the end of the day.

Erick - I strongly encourage you to report errors in the GO file using our
SourceForge tracker or the GO Helpdesk email address. These are the most
effective routes, because they reduce traffic on the more general list,
and improve our internal record maintenance.

   tracker:
   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=440764&group_id=36855&func=browse

   email:
   <gohelp at genome.stanford.edu>