[Gofriends] Member registration site now active

International Society for Biocuration intsocbio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:29:50 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

The International Society for Biocuration has redesigned the
biocurator.orgwebsite, and we are happy to announce that member
registration is now
active. The member registration page is here:
http://colleagues.biocurator.org/join

We strongly encourage people from the biocuration community to become
members of the ISB. There are many goals we wish to achieve and that can
only accomplished with the help and support from all of you (
http://www.biocurator.org/mission.shtml). The membership rates for 2009-2010
are as follows:

Academia
Principal investigator:  60 CHF
Curator:    40 CHF Student:     20 CHF

Industry
Principal investigator:   120 CHF  Curator:  80 CHF

Conversion rates for June 18, 2009:
1 CHF = 0.921 USD   -  0.664 EUR -  0.563 GBP

Lydie, Pascale and Lorna