[Gofriends] FGED/MGED survey

Catherine Ball ball at genome.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 30 17:05:45 PDT 2010

Dear Colleague,

Please accept my apologies for the mass e-mail.  Several of the FGED
(formerly MGED) community members are preparing a competitive renewal
for the grant under the auspices of which we have developed tools for
sharing and annotating microarray data.  We would very much
appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill out a survey
about data standards and their role in sharing data and supporting
reproducible research.

The link to the survey is below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fged2010

Thank you for your time -- your opinions are valued and will be
useful in directing the future path for FGED.

Best wishes,

Catherine Ball

Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine