[Gofriends] GO tools page overhaul

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 08:46:30 PDT 2010

Dear GO friends,

If you are involved in the development of a GO tool, this email applies
to you!

We are currently in the process of overhauling the tools listed on the
GO web pages:

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.shtml

There are a lot of defunct tools listed here - which we would like to
remove - and we want to improve the information available about each tool.

In order to do this we need all GO tools developers to fill in this
submission form:

http://geneontology.org/cgi-bin/add-tool.cgi

It should only take a few minutes of your time.

** Please note that if we do not receive a completed form for a tool,
that tool will be removed from the GO web pages. We will send out a
second reminder before that happens.

thanks for your help,

The GO Consortium