[Gofriends] Tag Cloud for GO Enrichment Data

vanauken at caltech.edu vanauken at caltech.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:40:25 PDT 2010

Dear Michael,

Thanks for writing to the GO with your question.

I'm forwarding your email on to the general GO mailing list as well as the
GO friends mailing list to see if anyone is aware of an enrichment tool
that has this functionality or knows of a good way to get this type of
visual display for GO enrichment data.

Best,
--Kimberly Van Auken
Database Curator, WormBase