[Gofriends] Tag Cloud for GO Enrichment Data

John Matese jcmatese at genomics.princeton.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:49:49 PDT 2010

Hi All,

REVIGO (http://revigo.irb.hr/) has more visualization options than
most tools, but I don't think it has the exact functionality you are
requesting.  You might take a look at it, though, and see if you can
twist it to meet your goal (its has the concepts of TagClouds and
TreeMaps, but probably not in the way you envision).

Cheers,
John Matese

PS: I have no working relationship with this tool.