[Gofriends] Tag Cloud for GO Enrichment Data

Karen Dowell karen.dowell at maine.edu
Wed Sep 15 08:20:26 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

You might try:  http://tagcloud.oclc.org/tagcloud/TagCloudDemo

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: gofriends-bounces at genome.stanford.edu
[mailto:gofriends-bounces at genome.stanford.edu] On Behalf Of
vanauken at caltech.edu
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:40 AM
To: michael.nevels at klinik.uni-r.de; gohelp at genome.stanford.edu
Cc: gofriends at genome.stanford.edu
Subject: [Gofriends] Tag Cloud for GO Enrichment Data

Dear Michael,

Thanks for writing to the GO with your question.

I'm forwarding your email on to the general GO mailing list as well as the
GO friends mailing list to see if anyone is aware of an enrichment tool
that has this functionality or knows of a good way to get this type of
visual display for GO enrichment data.

Best,
--Kimberly Van Auken
Database Curator, WormBase