[Gofriends] Tag Cloud for GO Enrichment Data

Sorin Draghici sorin at wayne.edu
Sat Sep 18 07:17:46 PDT 2010

Hi

Onto-Express does not have this feature but we can probably do this for you.
Please send us a sample list of genes.

Sorin Draghici

On 9/15/2010 10:40 AM, vanauken at caltech.edu wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> Thanks for writing to the GO with your question.
>
> I'm forwarding your email on to the general GO mailing list as well as the
> GO friends mailing list to see if anyone is aware of an enrichment tool
> that has this functionality or knows of a good way to get this type of
> visual display for GO enrichment data.
>
> Best,
> --Kimberly Van Auken
> Database Curator, WormBase
>
> www.wormbase.org
> www.geneontology.org
>

>> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:48:21 -0700
>> From: michael.nevels at klinik.uni-r.de
>>
>> Email: michael.nevels at klinik.uni-r.de
>> Name: General query (from Michael Nevels)
>> Text: Dear GO team,
>> how can I create a GO "signature" or "logo" from a list of gene names,
>> i.e., a text graphics where the relative enrichment of individual GO terms
>> is represented by the font size?
>> Thanks, Michael

Associate Professor
Director of the Intelligent Systems and Bioinformatics Laboratory
Department of Computer Science
Wayne State University
Room 431 State Hall,
5143 Cass Ave,