Search Mailing List Archives
[Gofriends] Updates: International Conference on Biomedical Ontology, July 26-30, 2011
plwhetzel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 19:27:46 PDT 2011
1. Program and registration details for the ICBO conference have now been
Main conference: http://icbo.buffalo.edu/2011ProgramTemplate.pdf
Workshops and tutorials:
2. NIH National Human Genome Research Institute Fellowships are available to
cover costs of participation in the ICBO conference, including some travel
and accommodation support. These Fellowships are available to US citizen
students and early career researchers (5 years or less from award of PhD).
Interested persons should contact Barry Smith <mailto:phismith at buffalo.edu>.
3. Deadline for submissions to the Doctoral and Postdoctoral Colloquium is
April 20. See http://icbo.buffalo.edu/2011/ColloquiumCFP.pdf
4. Deadline for poster submissions is May 1. See
5. Deadline for software demonstration proposals is May 1. See
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the go-friends