[go-friends] Is there a standard format for GO term enrichment results?

Chris Mungall cjmungall at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 17 11:10:11 PDT 2011

Hi gofriends,

Within the GO consortium we are considering providing a unified interface to a number of heterogeneous term enrichment tools. In order to facilitate this we would need to have a standard output format and/or API for the tool results. I think the standardizing on a format would be easier than an API.

I asked this question on the biostar forum:
	http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/11269/is-there-a-standard-format-for-go-term-enrichment-results

But I thought I would also ask here, as I know a number of tool providers are subscribed.

Thanks
Chris