[Gofriends] Request for Applications: NCBO Driving Biological Projects

Trish Whetzel plwhetzel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:06:24 PST 2011

The National Center for Biomedical Ontology (NCBO) seeks collaborations with
outside groups to further its mission to enable the application of
ontologies in biomedical science and clinical care. We invite applicants to
apply for our two Driving Biological Project opportunities. See
http://www.bioontology.org/NCBO-call-for-DBPs for more details.

Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator