[Gofriends] hormones & GO

Suzanna Lewis suzi at berkeleybop.org
Sun Feb 20 15:31:22 PST 2011

Yes, it is within GO's remit and at the moment there is nothing planned that I know of.

I would suggest posting all of your requests on the GO request tracker (either as one single request or individually) here http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=36855&atid=440764.

Emily or David might be able to provide more detailed responses.

-S