[Gofriends] hormones & GO

David Hill dph at informatics.jax.org
Tue Feb 22 04:57:59 PST 2011

Hi Peter,

Hormones and hormone signaling are in the sights of GO. This will happen
in conjunction with the continuation of the alignment of GO with ChEBI.
We will tackle this once we start on chemicals that have 'role'
relationships and and once the initial work on signaling is complete. My
hope it that we will be able to have a group of physiology/endocrine
experts that will help us to develop this part of the ontology in an
ontology development focus group similar to those we've had in the past.

As Suzanna suggests, for now it would be good for you to enter your
requests in SourceForge. We can then enter these into the ontology and
will have a fondation to work on as the work proceeds.

David