[Gofriends] Linked Data version of GO

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:33:16 PST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Erick Antezana
<erick.antezana at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear gofriends,
>
> Is anybody aware of any Linked Data version of GO?

Yes. The OntoBee server we have been discussing is intended as that.
Review my messages to Hilmar and the HAOers.
E.g. http://www.ontobee.org/browser/rdf.php?o=GO&iri=http://purl.org/obo/owl/GO%23GO_0008150

Problem is that the current URIs are hash based and so not
individually addressable. We're getting close to releasing the new
version that uses obolibrary purls, and when that's in place those
URLs will redirect to OntoBee. Do view source in your browser to see
the current RDF, which will be improved as we work on it more.

Suggestions on what that RDF should include are most welcome.

-Alan