[Gofriends] Linked Data version of GO

Erick Antezana erick.antezana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:05:01 PST 2011

thanks Alan, so in a near future, all those URIs be compliant with the
FOUNDRY OBO URI (as stipulated in
http://www.obofoundry.org/id-policy.shtml) and applied to the 'entire
set' of OBO foundry ontologies (candidates and not) and OntoBee will
be eventually serving them?

FOUNDRY_OBO_URI ::= "http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/" IDSPACE "_" LOCALID
LEGACY_OBO_URI ::= "http://purl.org/obo/owl/" IDSPACE "#" IDSPACE "_" LOCALID

to have: