[Gofriends] GO Tools listings

Amelia Ireland aji at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 10:11:34 PST 2011

Dear GO Friends,

We are updating the listings on the GO tools pages to add more
information about existing tools and remove tools that are no longer
maintained or active. If you have a GO tool that you would like to be
listed on the GO website, please fill in the form here:

http://www.geneontology.org/cgi-bin/add-tool.cgi

Tools for which we do not have updated information by the end of
January will be removed.

We have up to date information on the following tools; if your tool is
not on this list, please submit information on it for our listings.

agriGO
AmiGO
CateGOrizer
Database for Annotation, Visualization and Integrated Discovery (DAVID)
Functional Semantic Similarity Measure between Gene Products (FUSSIMEG)
Functional Similarity Search Tool
FunSimMat
Gene Ontology For Functional Analysis (GOFFA)
Generic GO Term Finder
Generic GO Term Mapper
Genomic Regions Enrichment of Annotations Tool (GREAT)
GO Online SQL Environment
go-db-perl
go-moose
go-perl
GOanna
GoAnnotator
GORetriever
GOrilla
GOSlimViewer
GOTaxExplorer
High-Throughput GoMiner
OBO-Edit
Onto-Compare
Onto-Design
Onto-Express
Onto-Express To Go
Onto-Miner
ONTO-PERL
Onto-Translate
org.geneontology.oboedit
ProteInOn
QuickGO
REViGO
Short Time-series Expression Miner (STEM)

The current set of GO tools can be seen on the GO tools pages at http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.shtml
.

Thank you!

--