[Gofriends] Mistake in GO structure?

David Hill dph at informatics.jax.org
Sat Jan 15 16:50:31 PST 2011

Dear Peter,

The term "respiratory gaseous exchange" refers to the process in all
organisms, even those that do not have a respiratory system. The term
"respiratory system process" refers to only those organisms that carry
out the exchange using a specialized respiratory system. Therefore the
system process is a type of the more universal process. I hope this
makes sense.

Sincerely,

David Hill