[Gofriends] [Reactome-announce] Reactome is participating in Google Summer of Code 2011

Robin Haw Robin.Haw at oicr.on.ca
Wed Mar 23 20:17:58 PDT 2011

Attention all students,

Reactome will be participating in this year's Google Summer of Code (GSoC 2011) as part of the Genome Informatics organization. Please browse our project ideas at  http://www.gmod.org/wiki/GSoC<http://www.GMOD.org/wiki/GSoC> or come up with an idea of your own related to the open source development of Reactome, Wormbase and GMOD. The application period is March 28 - April 8th.  Join our Google Groups mailing list at http://groups.google.com/group/genome-informatics and run your ideas by us before submitting your application.

Regards,
Robin Haw

--
Robin Haw, PhD
Scientific Associate

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:         647-260-7985
Toll-free: 1-866-678-6427
http://www.oicr.on.ca<http://www.oicr.on.ca/>
http://www.reactome.org<http://www.reactome.org/>

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.