[go-friends] Downtime for GO services

Stuart R Miyasato miyasato at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 21 21:29:01 PDT 2012

We apologize to report that the downtime for GO services will be
extended indefinitely.  The construction project here at Stanford has
run into unexpected problems that are preventing them from restoring
power to the building.  At this time, <http://amigo.geneontology.org/>
is functional but just about all other geneontology.org services
remain down, and we have no estimated time for the services to be
brought back online.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

- Stuart