[go-friends] Gene Ontology Services

Mike Cherry cherry at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 4 03:58:59 PST 2012

All Gene Ontology online services should be back online.  We appreciate your patience during this major reconfiguration of our computer hardware.  Now that we are in a modern computing facility we anticipate no more downtime for the foreseeable future.

-Mike Cherry

J. Michael Cherry, Ph.D.         |   Associate Professor (Research)
Department of Genetics           |   Stanford University
Postal: 300 Pasteur Drive        |   Stanford, CA 94305-5120
Office: 1501 S. California Ave.  |   Palo Alto, CA  94304-5577
Voice:  650-723-7541 (office)    |   Email: cherry at stanford.edu
Web: www.yeastgenome.org         |   Web: www.geneontology.org