[go-friends] Shutdown for geneontology.org CANCELLED

Stuart R Miyasato miyasato at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:38:20 PST 2012

Stanford's electrical maintenance planned for Saturday February 11th
has been postponed until a later date to be determined.  The
geneontology.org services listed below will be available this
Saturday.  We apologize for any inconvenience the original downtime
notice may have caused.

Thanks,
-- Stuart