[go-friends] GO wiki, GO CVS/SVN, GO FTP server unavailable

Gail Binkley gail.binkley at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 13 08:01:10 PDT 2012

There was an air conditioner failure last night in the room where server for the GO Wiki (wiki.geneontology.org) and the GO CVS repository (ext.geneontology.org) is located. T hese services are currently unavailable until repairs can be made. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate when this work will be completed. We will bring the server back online at the earliest possible time.

Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

-----
Gail Binkley
Database Administrator SGD, CGD, AspGD, GO
Stanford University
gail.binkley at stanford.edu